Here are the features for the Junior skate pad set for kids by 187 Killer Pads® :
- 187 Killer Pads® is the brand trusted by the top skaters in the world.
- Pads are so stylish and comfortable, young skaters want to wear them.
- The skate pad set is made with durable nylon fabric and stitched together with industrial thread.
- Knee and elbow pads are lined with smooth moisture absorbent fabric and naturally articulate at the joint making these pads extremely comfortable to wear.
- Superior padded foam system is designed to protect against impact.
- Wrist guard double wrap system and rigid nylon splint protect from arm and wrist injury.
- Pads and helmets are proven to protect skaters from injury, which means more time skating, more fun, and faster progression.
Heather Black (verified owner) –
I could not be happier with the customer service from Justskatepads and the quality of the products they sell. Their expertise as skaters helped identify the proper sizing for my son, and the follow up to make sure the product was a good fit and was awesome! The pads themselves are great for my 6 year old shredder and give him confidence to push himself to go big. Without hesitation, I will be using Justskatepads for all my kids needs as they grow and need new gear!
El Jefe (verified owner) –
These are pro quality pads scaled down for kids. They fit my daughter comfortably and she feels confident riding in them. There are great color options to choose from. These are legit pads that will do their job and are the type of equipment i was looking for. Thanks
Ari ludwig (verified owner) –
So happy with the skate pads I bought for my son. He is 7 and they fit him so perfectly. The shipping was fast and the pads came with a nice hand written card and stickers as well! We will definitely shop here again. Thanks!!
Alisa Littig –
We have these in “staab pink” for our dare-devil 2 yr old daughter. The quality and durability bring much needed peace of mind as she goes big. These are meant for kids who are a little bigger, but we’re using the elbow pads on her knees for now. The wrist guards work for her fine and the set will continue to work for her as she grows. The leopard pink looks super rad.
Scott Bagley (verified owner) –
Bought these for my son who is eight. He is small for his age. He’s only about 40lbs. He’s just learning to skate. He can ride a little razor scooter well and the pumping on a skate board is a similar movement so he’s picked it up we’ll. These pads have helped him have more confidence and shake off his spills. We’ll padded and stay in place. Way better than lower priced options we’ve found on site like Amazon etc.
Shipping and service etc from these guys was great.